As you may know, Disneyland Resort guests may book dining reservations through the Disney Dine Line (714-781-DINE) but a new way to request a dining reservation at the resort became available 5 days ago.
Here’s how it works:
- Guests may now email their dining reservation requests to email@example.com
- Requests will be reviewed the same day, when received during the hours of 7 a.m. – 9 p.m., 7 days a week
- Requests received after hours will be reviewed the next day
- Guests may request Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Studio Disney 365 reservations through this email address as well
- Email requests should include the following information:
- Name of the restaurant or experience you’d like to book
- Requested reservation date and meal period (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Total number of guests in your party
- Your name and phone number
- Remember: Your request is not confirmed until you’ve received a confirmation number
For a list of Disneyland Resort restaurants that accept reservations, click here.